Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

For my creative content I am going to write a commercial script. I will go through the entire production process. First writing, coming up with a catchy tagline and effective way to entice the audience member into wanting to purchase my product. Then casting, bringing on the right voice talent whom not only has a great voice but a great delivery of that voice. The recording, making sure that I "put gold in" so I can "get gold out." Meaning that the recording needs to be precise on every end, levels, clarity, length and delivery. The sound design, having the right sense of atmosphere to further entice the audience members. The mix, ensuring that the right amount of EQ, re-verb and compression are applied to achieve the perfect mix. Lastly, the mastering process, not only ensuring the entire mix was good but bringing out the entire mix to ensure superior quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment