Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice



I am a professional in the field that specializes in Audio. Ever since I was little I had this insane fascination with sound. When I was just three years old I was already playing piano however; it wasn't until I was eleven that my parents finally enrolled me into music lessons. After working with my teacher for little over a year she took me into her friends professional recording studio to record me playing a song. As one could expect it was like being a kid in a candy shop! Ever since then the recording arts and sound have been my passion. I not only want to be one of the best recording engineers in the industry I want to be one of the most versatile. I also find myself infatuated with film, both audio and visual aspects. After watching one of DreamWorks' greatest achievements, Transformers (2007), who wouldn't be hypnotized into the world of sound and motion graphics. Whether its Picture Editing, Sound Editing, Sound Design, ADR, or Foley you name it I love it. I work hard on things I believe in and never give up when things seem impossible. "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

No comments:

Post a Comment